Monday, 4 August 2008

Become an Affiliate

One of the main income streams for most, if not all, money-making blogs is Affiliate Marketing. This basically means that you make a commission by selling other companies' products or services and/or refer people to join as affiliates.

There are a lot of companies out there offering affiliate opportunities, and personally I feel it is too much just to fill up your blog with all, or even most of them. I think it's important to be selective and choose those that you feel would be most suited to your readership. Most companies also give you the option to select products in line with the content of your site.

I'm still at the stage of trying out these companies at my various blogs, to see which ones I should stick with. I can imagine myself at some point in the future, eventually settling down with the most productive.

Some recommendations to become an affiliate are the following -

Amazon

DealDotCom

PayDotCom

Make Money With PerformancingAds

shareasale.com

ShoppingAds

Text Link Ads


No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails