Saturday, 20 September 2008

Doubling Your Entrecard Drops in Almost the Same Time

I've recently found a way to double the number of Entrecards I drop on in the same amount of time. This is not just by having a list of the sites with Entrecard that open quickly and dropping on them every day.

What I do is that I go to my Drops Inbox and click on a site there, then when it is open I drop on their card and then click on the site that is advertised on their EC widget. I close the first site - in the meantime, the second is opening up - and go to the next site in the Drops Inbox. While this is opening up, I drop on the site from the first widget, drop on it and close it. This process is repeated for each one.

In this way, you take advantage of the time it takes to close one window and open another to drop on another EC card. As I say, it practically doubles the number of drops in the same amount of time.

As well as saving time and increasing the number of EC credits I get, it also ensures that I am visiting a much wider variety of blogs.

When I am EC dropping, I like to stop and look at blogs that interest me. There are blogs that I know and like, and if they have a new post, I stop and read it. If it is a new blog (to me), I will often take a good look at what they are writing and also how their blog is designed and what they are doing that could be of benefit to my blogs.

Perhaps lots of people on Entrecard are already using this method of dropping and I've just cottoned on to it, but I thought I'd like to share it anyway.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails