Thursday, 18 September 2008

SEO Book

If you're not an expert - and I'm certainly not - then you need to try and get as much help as you can. I've been wanting to try and work on my search engine optimisation to get increase targetted traffic to my blogs and I downloaded the SEO Book for free.

I'm really starting to get a handle on it now - they provide tools for keyword suggestions and research amongst others and there are free tips, as well as search engine optimisation learning guides and video. After I joined, they also followed up with e-mails about Keywords, Strategy and Link building.

I also found the blog on their site to be especially useful - I've been learning a lot about Tags and Linking!

There is a lot to learn in order to become successful, but thankfully there experts out there - like the authors of SEO Book - to help us.



No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails