Wednesday, 10 December 2008

I Won A Month's Free Advertising At Adgitize!

Following my post about the Adgitize competition to win a month's free advertising, I'm following up to say I was the lucky winner!

I now have a month's free advertising for my blog Authentic Greek Recipes. Already over the last few days I've seen a lot of traffic coming from these ads. I also received my first payment as a publisher for the month of November.

Just a reminder that at Adgitize as a publisher you get points for visiting the other blogs, and for the articles you write on your blog(s). These points are translated into cash at the end of each month. You also get a one-off $5 for each advertiser you refer as well as $1 per month as long as they keep advertising.

As an advertiser you get all of the above plus extra points as an advertiser (again translated into cash at the end of the month) plus, of course, the traffic from your ads - which are very reasonably priced - which I have witnessed first-hand from the visits to my free ad!


Adgitize your web site.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails