Thursday, 29 January 2009

Sponsoring Contests

I've decided to be one of the sponsors of a contest, to see if this will help increase exposure and traffic. This is the first time I have done this, so I'll have to wait to see if it is something worth doing. I'm offering 1000 Entrecard credits and a 125 x 125 ad space for a month.

I think this is something I may try more often, but I'll wait to see how it goes this first time. The contest is over at Work At Home Blogging and you get points for writing a blog post about the contest, including all the sponsors; subscribing to the blog's feed; following the blogger on Twitter.

There are a lot of Entrecard credits and ad spaces to be won, so why not check it out. The contest ends on February 27, so I'll post about how successful it was for me as a sponsor after that.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails