Tuesday, 7 April 2009

I'm Using TweetDeck Now

Continuing my foray into the world of Twitter, I've now signed up at TweetDeck.

TweetDeck is a great tool that you can download for free here. It is an application that allows you to monitor information from various social media in a single concise view and currently integrates services from Twitter, Twitscoop, 12seconds, Stocktwits and now Facebook. I'm just using it for Twitter at the moment just until I get into the swing of it.

TweetDeck enables you to split your main Twitter feed (All Friends) into columns allowing a broader overview of tweets. It automatically updates and so provides you with an effective and user-friendly dashboard of realtime information.

I've just installed it, so I'm still getting the hang of it but it certainly seems to clear view of friends, tweets and updates.

Has anyone else been using it? What's your experience of it?


No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails