Friday, 10 April 2009

Learning From The Pros

If you want to succeed as a blogger, I think it's extremely important that you try and learn from the experts. The ones who really are successful. So, I enlisted in the 31 Days to Build a Better Blog course, which is run by Darren Rowse at ProBlogger.

Today is the 5th day and we've been mailed a new task, along with tips, every day. I've found that it has helped me focus on what is important and giving me greater clarity. I'm a great admirer of ProBlogger and purchased his book (co-authored with Chris Garret). To see my review of the book, go to my previous post here.

The 31 Days course is completely free and he is still accepting people onto it, even though it has already started. I would recommend it and the link to sign up is here.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails